Hover over images to zoom.
This snorkel is tops when it comes to breathing comfort and ease
of clearing. The large- bore upper tube is rigid for stability and
allows plenty of airflow, while the corrugated lower tube can be
easily positioned when being used, and hangs out of the way when
not being used. The semi-dry top helps prevent water from entering,
the purge valve positioned at the lowest point makes quick work of
any water that does sneak in.
- Large-bore upper tube is fitted with a semi-dry top to deflect
- Corrugated silicone lower tube allows the mouthpiece to hang
out of the way when breathing off a regulator.
- Purge valve, positioned at the lowest point, takes care of any
water that enters the airway.
- Regulator-style mouthpiece offers good bite tabs for a
comfortable fit, ideal for extended snorkeling adventures.
- Exclusive paint process includes stylish duotone colors.
You may also be interested in: