The Seawing Nova combines classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with
the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design and cutting edge
materials. This fin has the power, acceleration and
manoeuverability of a paddle fin with the comfort, efficiency and
effortless speed of split fins.
- The articulated joint allows the blade to pivot and the entire
blade is able to generate thrust. Pivot control technology
ensures the most efficient angle of attack is maintained no
matter how hard or softly you kick, generating thrust without drag
or wasted energy.
- Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion. Water is
free to flow onto the working section of the blade, drag is reduced
and thrust increased.
- Variable pivot control ribs insures that the most efficient
angle of attack is maintained across all strengths of kick.
- Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate insuring
ultimate power transmission with less leg strain.
- Durable Monprene® construction making SeaWing virtually
- Wing tips arc upwards, increasing high-speed
- Marine quality bungee heel strap with custom adjustment system
for total comfort and convenience.
You may also be interested in: