Hover over images to zoom.
The new CHROMIS wrist computer is ready for
your next adventure, in or out of the water. Reaching a new level
of clarity, the large display and Katana-sharp characters are
proven to be exceptionally readable under water. You'll have a host
of tools at your fingertips, including a full-featured dive
computer, apnea gauge, timepiece, and patented lap counter.
LIVE YOUR LIFE IN DIVE
- Large, sharp display: features characters inspired by Samurai
katanas that are proven to be remarkably clear underwater.
- Multiple mode capabilities: SCUBA, gauge, apnea, swim, and
watch modes - in addition to built-in altimeter for any
- Full dive planner: based on a custom algorithm (ZHL8 ADT MB),
with NoStop and TAT indication and Interval/O2 input, making
Chromis a suitable primary computer.
- Patented stroke counter: easily keep track of strokes from the
wrist or fin kicks from the ankle while calculating distance.
- Four-button interface: includes menu state indicator for easy
operation, even while wearing neoprene gloves.
- Zigzag armstrap design: compensates for dive suit compression
to maintain a comfortable, secure fit at depth.
- Easy to read larger digits
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm
- Dual time
- Stopwatch function in SCUBA mode
- 120m maximum operating depth
- Larger capacity CR2430 battery
- SCUBAPRO engraved SS316L stainless steel front ring and
- Patented Swimming Stroke counter: counts strokes or kicks and
- Colors: Black, Orange, White
- Strap extension included
- Nitrox settings 21% to 100%
- Feed-through push buttons
- APNEA and GAUGE modes
- USB connection with cradle
- Logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac
- Alarm clock
You may also be interested in: