Hover over images to zoom.
This new addition to our family of
drysuits is not only stylish in black with white graphics, but also
provides high-end features and comfort.
- High quality, heavy duty tri-laminate material ensures
durability and quick drying, yet remains light weight. With
reinforced fabric in contact areas.
- Featuring Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable
outlet valves, facilitating better buoyancy operation and increased
- Telescopic torso, elastic suspenders and crotch strap for easy
wear and fit.
- Flex Seal seams keep the suit comfortable and fl exible.
- Long diagonal front zipper for self closing and easy donning,
including an additional nylon protective fl ap to protect the dry
- Easy access utility pocket located on thigh.
- I-Safe strap on lower arm keeps a dive computer well
- 5 & 6.5mm anatomically shaped hood with prolonged neck
& soft face & neck seals, plus air release system for more
- Warm neck exterior collar keeps heat in and protects the latex
- Soft compressed neoprene socks can be worn alone or with
neoprene or HD Drysuit Boots.
Suggested temperature range
with Climatec undersuit: 16-24 °C
/ 60-75 °F
with Polar Shell undersuit: 0-16
°C / 32-60 °F
NOTE: The suggested temperature range is
just a generic indication and is affected by many factors,
including the diver's physical condition and personal temperature
sensitivity. Isolation is also affected by the amount of air inside
the suit. Please adjust the temperature range according to your
personal sensitivity to cold.
You may also be interested in: