||Max bottle size
||10.2 / 22.5
||12.2 / 27.0
||13,3 / 29.2
||15.3 / 33.7
||17.3 / 38.2
Perfect for circling the world wherever your dive adventures
The Equator is clean and lean: lightweight design is perfect for
traveling, whether diving in exotic tropical warm waters or in
northerly cold seas or lakes.
Comfort and performance are assured when wearing the Equator BC
with a rash guard in the warm waters of the Caribbean or with a dry
suit in the Artic Ocean off the Svalbard Islands.
- Front Adjustable design with rotating quick-release shoulder
buckles: allows for variations of fit, regardless of the
thickness of your wet/dry suit and the adjustable feature also
gives you a custom fit feeling.
- The buckles make this BC quick and easy to put on and take
- Smaller back-pack allows BC to fold easily into a travel
This feature is imperative for a traveling diver combating limited
space and weight constrictions imposed by most airlines today.
- Proprietary quick-release integrated weight system offers more
comfort and convenience.
This system replaces the traditional weight belt, using integrated
- Soft neoprene neck trim and padded backpack for optimal
- Soft, quality padding makes a difference.
- 5-point deflation system with 3 dump valves
- Fully adjustable cummerbund ensures proper fit and
- Zippered cargo pockets for all your accessories, plus
convenient metal D-rings to hang your most needed items close at
- Delivered standard with the Balanced Power Inflator and medium
You may also be interested in: