Like the tail fin of a humpback whale, SCUBAPRO's Twin
Jet Fins use a split-hydrofoil shape to deliver more
forward motion with less effort. Result: more power with less
effort and drag.
All SCUBAPRO split fins employ a truly
remarkable propulsion technology that uses an unconventional
hydrofoil shape to produce forward motion with considerably less
effort than any other conventional blade.
- This secret lies in the patented design, which allows water to
flow between and around each of the twin blades, which flex
independently to produce propulsion in much the same manner as a
- Blades are also angled to provide symmetrical power on both up
and down strokes to achieve seamless propulsion.
- Patented split-fi n propeller technology - proven to deliver
more forward motion with considerably less effort than traditional
- Drag-reducing vents substantially decrease resistance on both
up and down strokes.
- Extended soleplate acts like a lever to enhance power
- Extra-wide foot pocket is ideal for wearing with a dry or
semi-dry suit - also very comfortable to wear with standard
- Quick-connect swivel buckles. Spring-Heel Straps also available
- Moulded from a stiff compound to deliver a slightly negative
You may also be interested in: