Hover over images to zoom.
LogTRAK is the software that allows Meridian to communicate with
a personal computer running Windows or MacOS.
There are three main views each showing aspecific part of your
- Profile - shows the graphical data of the dive.
- Details - detailed data that can be edited, for example
you can add equipment and tank info.
- Location - shows your dive site on a world map.
- XP, Vista or Windows 7 with at least 140mb of available disk
- JRE 6.x v21 or higher (if not installed it can be downloaded
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or newer with at least 110mb of
available disk space
- JRE 6.x v21 or higher (starting with MacOSX 10.7 Lion you need
to install Java separately, for more info visit http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1421)
You may also be interested in: