Hover over images to zoom.
Provides an Infrared connectivity solution for PCs not
equipped with built-in devices to allow you to transfer
information from your SCUBAPRO and UWATEC computer to
The UWATEC USB Infrared Device enables data transfer between the
following SCUBAPRO and UWATEC computers and SmartTRAK/LogTRAK:
- Aladin One, Aladin Prime, Aladin TEC, Aladin TEC 2G, Aladin 2G,
Aladin SPORT, Aladin TEC-3G, Aladin TEC-3H.
- Galileo SOL, Galileo TERRA, Galileo LUNA.
- Smart Pro, Smart COM, Smart TEC, Smart Z.
Windows platforms (98, 2000, XP, VISTA, Windows
7). Drivers Supplied with device.
Windows 8. Download drivers from this page.
Notes on Windows 10:
- The device is compatible with Windows 10, and the driver is
automatically retrieved by Windows 10 when the device is used for
the first time.
- BUT, Windows 10 currently doesn't have IrDA stack enabled. You
currently won't be able to communicate with your SCUBAPRO and
UWATEC dive computer and a PC running on Windows 10.
- Microsoft has released insider preview updates of Windows 10
with IrDA stack enabled. However, these updates are currently
available for Microsoft Insider (testers) only.
- Microsoft doesn't communicate on the availability of these
latest updates for public use.
You may also be interested in: