Hover over images to zoom.
MK17 First Stage
- Balanced diaphragm
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 850g / 30oz - DIN 300 625g / 22oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: >6500 l/min - 230 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
C300 Second Stage
- OFD downstream valve
- Coaxial flow
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Technopolimer valve housing
- Weight: 175g / 5.2oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1550 l/min - 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi
Our MK17/C300 regulator combines the
new OFD technology with the sturdiness of our balanced diaphragm
The Optimal Flow Design valve (OFD)
for reliable and high air flow, improving work of breathing
compared to a downstream valve.
Diver-adjustable coaxial VIVA for
powerful inhalation assistance and prevention of free-flow.
Diver adjustable inhalation control
for personalized breathing effort.
Redesigned mouthpiece tube allows
better exhaust air flow.
Available with either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN fi rst
Engineered for use in cold water,
polluted or harsh environments.
Consistent performance at all tank
pressures at any depth.
The dry ambient pressure chamber
provides better protection and performance.
The balanced diaphragm, prevents
entry of water into the first stage mechanism.
You may also be interested in: