Hover over images to zoom.
MK11 First Stage
- Balanced diaphragm
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 692g / 24.4oz - DIN 300 470g / 16.6oz
- Air Flow at 200 bar: >5500 l/min - 195 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
C300 Second Stage
- OFD downstream valve
- Coaxial flow
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Technopolimer valve housing
- Weight: 175g / 5.2oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1550 l/min - 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 ps
- Two opposite high pressure ports- The arrangement of high and
low pressure hoses is crucial to diving comfort. Two opposite high
pressure ports allow for an individual positioning of the first
stage (pointing up or down). This allows the diver to position the
gauges either on the right or left side and increases the freedom
of movement for head and neck.
- Multiple low pressure ports. For ultimate freedom in the
arrangement of low pressure hoses, the MK25 accommodates five HF
(high flow) ports on a swiveling turret, which allows for 360
degree swivel of hoses. The MK17 and MK11 feature four
stationary low pressure ports, two of them HF. High flow
ports deliver about 15% more air than conventional ports.
- DIN/INT first stage configurations. To ensure worldwide
compatibility, all SCUBAPRO regulator systems are
available in a 200bar INT version as well as 300bar DIN
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure. Allows
authorized SCUBAPRO service technicians to quickly fine tune
or make adjustments after maintenance without the need to
disassemble the first stage.
- The Optimal Flow Design valve (OFD) for reliable and high air
flow, improving work of breathing compared to a downstream
- Diver adjustable coaxial VIVA for powerful inhalation
assistance and prevention of free flow.
- Diver adjustable inhalation control for personalized breathing
- Redesigned mouthpiece tube allows better exhaust airflow.
You may also be interested in: