Hover over images to zoom.
• New compact sized piston -controlled first stage
• Close to 20% smaller than our MK25
• Mid-range piston 1st stage offering the best compromise for
the right price and the right performance.
• Easy maintenance.
• Unique thermal exchange design with external fins
• Optional replaceable head for optimal positioning with 4 LP
routing configurations (0°/30°). Ideal for Technical diving.
• Standard head with 4 LP hose routing (+/- 20°)
• 2 HP ports, one on each side of the body.
• Polished chrome plated marine grade brass
• Re-designed yoke and cap
• Air Balanced Flow Valve
• Diver's Adjustable Inhalation Effort
• Adjustable VIVA
• Super High Flow Exhaust valve
• Metal Components
• Larger Big Diaphragm
• Reversible Hose Attachment
• Super comfort High-flow mouthpiece
More than an excellent mid-range system,
this combination offers high performance, reliable SCUBAPRO
technology and value.
G260 is a balanced adjustable second stage
featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance
(inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector).
It's high performance makes it a choice for all demanding divers
and it will be the natural choice for G250 fans. The
left-right hose attachment option makes it ideally suited for tech
New compact sized piston-controlled first stage. Close to 20%
smaller than our MK25, MK21 is a mid-range piston 1st stage
offering the best compromise for the right price and the right
performance.Unique thermal exchange design with external fins,
optimizing freezing resistance. The optional replaceable head
allows for optimal positioning with 4 LP routing configurations
(0°/30°) and a central LP HF port.
Ideal for Technical diving. Uses the new
re-designed yoke and protection cap.
You may also be interested in: