Hover over images to zoom.
MK25 First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body
provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank
pressure, or breathing rate.
- Two high pressure and five high-flow low pressure ports on a
swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians
to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g):
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9-9.8.
G260 TACTICAL Second Stage:
- Casing is built from rugged nylon fiberglass and fitted with a
dark anodized aluminum ring to stand up to aggressive diving.
- New second stage hose swivel with flexible cover enhances range
of motion, comfort and control.
- Metal components provide increased resistance to freezing when
diving in extreme water conditions.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when
diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall
- A stealth-designed diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob
fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions
and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch
prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose
routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose
diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet
doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
RUGGED, ALL-ROUND REG SYSTEM
Technical divers will love the solid breathing
performance and proven reliability of this noted reg
The MK25/G260 TACTICAL is a serious reg for
serious divers. The air-balanced flow-through piston-style MK25 has
consistently ranked as the top-performing first stage on the
market. It produces a reliable, low-effort delivery of air, no
matter how hard you're breathing or how deep you're diving. It
features a convenient swivel turret with five high-flow LP ports
(high flow ports deliver about 15 percent more air than
conventional LP ports). It also has an external intermediate
pressure adjustment that allows technicians to maintain peak
performance without the need for disassembly.
With the G260 TACTICAL SCUBAPRO engineers have
taken the most imitated air balanced second stage design of all
time and offered it with a rugged, nylon fiberglass casing fitted
with a dark anodized aluminum ring. Then they added a stealthy
design to the inhalation effort control knob, and topped it off
with a new hose swivel that decreases jaw fatigue and enhances
overall comfort and range of motion. The G260
TACTICAL is built with metal components (inlet tube,
orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) to ensure
excellent cold-water performance. It also offers a left-right hose
attachment option, making it a great choice for tech diving
The MK25/G260 TACTICAL can be counted on to
deliver top-of-the-line performance in the most demanding diving
You may also be interested in: