Hover over images to zoom.
Soft & comfortable like a wetsuit, but keeps you warm &
watertight like a dry suit. Everdry4 was created for demanding and
recreational divers wanting easy-to-wear advanced dry suit
protection. In professional black with modern, metallic silver
graphics and logos, this suit says SCUBAPRO quality and spirit
The Everdry 4 is designed to be worn with either a very thin
undergarment or none so it has a very streamlined or "wetsuit type"
fit. If you wish to add a thicker undergarment it is required to
get a larger size to accommodate it.
- 4mm high-density neoprene maintains optimal thermal insulation
but weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than a traditional
- Ensures better protection and buoyancy stability at depth than
a traditional wetsuit.
- Featuring Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable
outlet valves, facilitating better buoyancy operation and increased
- Soft flexible attached neoprene socks, fitting a broad range of
feet and body combinations. The suit can be worn with HD Drysuit
Boots or neoprene boots.
- Flex Seals
- Dry Back Zip
- Everflex or Flexible Panels
- Removable Suspenders
- 1x Pocket
MAN: S, M, MR, L, LR, XL, XLR, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
WOMAN: 2XS, XS, S, M, L, XL
- Durable dry back zipper with neoprene protection flap keeps
- Convenient and roomy pocket with zippered closure keeps
essentials close at hand.
- Available in both men's and women's sizes. And our lady's
version is a specifically cut and shaped pattern for perfect fit on
the female form.
- Reversed construction rolling neoprene neck seals guarantee
watertightness without the hair-pulling or potential allergy risks
of traditional latex. Two exterior velcro closures offer complete
adjustment and comfort.
- Easy-to-repair neoprene wrist seals for no-leak insulation and
- Elastic, adjustable & removable suspender system for a
- 5/6.5mm anatomically shaped hood with prolonged neck & soft
skin-like neoprene face & neck seals, plus air release valve
system, keeps you warm.
- Overall quality finishing and details: every millimeter is well
thought out and perfected for a premium diving experience.
Suggested temperature range
with Climatec undersuit: 10-18 °C / 50-65
with Polar Shell undersuit: 0-12 °C /
with no undersuit: 16-24 °C / 60-75 °F
NOTE: The suggested temperature range is
just a generic indication and is affected by many factors,
including the diver's physical condition and personal temperature
sensitivity. Isolation is also affected by the amount of air inside
the suit. Please adjust the temperature range according to your
personal sensitivity to cold.
You may also be interested in: