Hover over images to zoom.
Complete thermal protection for membrane drysuits. For maximum
comfort SCUBAPRO offers unparalleled thermal protection in a
super-soft 2-piece under suit system. Loaded with technical
features, yet less bulky, Polar Shell keeps you dryer, ensuring
ultimate diving from start to finish.
- Polar Shell is both water and wind proof: made with a
tri-laminate exterior Softshell material composed of
nylon-polyester with a breathable membrane inside and completed
with microfiber inner lining.
- The soft-shell exterior along with high-quality, fleece
interior lining results in a 720g jacket and 800g pants,
guaranteeing warmth and comfort under any dry suit.
- Both the dive and surface time have been incorporated into the
design: - Jacket and suspender pants can be worn separately. -
Large vented patch on arm allows air to escape from auto dump when
diving but has a wind proof backing to prevent chill on
- Neoprene seals on arms and legs provide added insulation and
comfort. Along with thumb and ankle pull-straps, donning and
doffing has never been easier.
- Vertical zipper for easy access to interior pockets.
- Stretch panels under the arms for better flexibility.
- Pockets double as vents to prevent excess air getting trapped
inside. Velcro compression straps on calves, limiting air
descending into feet area but ensure easy entry.
You may also be interested in: