Hover over images to zoom.
The Everflex front zip suit is a revolution in thermal
protection available in 3/2 mm. The chest zipper, derived from
surfing suits, allows for minimal water entry, while the Everflex
neoprene and seamless under-arm panels offer the ultimate freedom
of movement. C-Zip's unique pattern makes it easy to don and doff
through the upper opening and offers an unprecedented level of
comfort while diving.
- EverflexUltra stretch neoprene with enhanced abrasion
- Ankle Zips Makes getting hands in and out easier
- Glideskin Ultra smooth, non-porous neoprene with great sealing
- Heliospan Torso Lining Fine fleece that soaks up water, adding
extra insulation and warmth.
- Tatex Kneepads Thermo plastic rubber applied without glue or
- Powertex Abrasion resistant fabric applied to seat and shoulder
- X-Foam Upgraded foam formula for better health and environment
- Front Zip for ease of entry
- Preformed Design Dimensional shape so fits and moves more
- 2x I-Safe Straps Keeps a dive computer or instrument well
- Men's and Women's Sizes Specifically designed for the male and
- Lumbar Pad Pads in lower back indentation so less water
SCUBAPRO's Everflex is produced with X-Foam neoprene, an
exclusive SCUBAPRO formula. X-Foam, now used in all of our
wetsuits, is the only formula which complies with very strict
P.A.H. test requirements. P.A.H. (Polycyclic AromaticHydrocarbons)
are found in many things, including petroleum-based products. We
are very encouraged to be able to offer this neoprene blend in
order to better protect both divers and our seas.
You may also be interested in: